BLACK HARDWARE

BLACK HARDWARE



One of the millions of decisions I look forward to making for our future house is the hardware.  It’s a small detail that can pack a lot of personality and make a big difference.  It’s also something I could totally get into now at the apartment but sometimes I think I enjoy this state of dreaming and “one day” too much.  Weird?  The better explanation is that I’d rather deal with that hassle in a place more permanent, but yes for now we dream!
Matte black, guys.  I love it for everything these days and can’t stop, especially in combination with marble aaah.  What do you think of it?



With that tile… so dreamy









( source : http://www.homeyohmy.com/ )

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Bunk Beds

10 Absolutely Wonderful Tree Stump Landscaping and Decor Ideas

Looking Like an Art Yet Functional Kitchen